Heer Reconnaissance Panzer wrap with insignia. This is the reconnaissance (aufklrung) wrap version. Great quality smooth black wool with partial cotton liner, with yellow piping to the collar.
S=Chest 38″ ,97cm
M=Chest 40″, 102cm
L=Chest 42″, 107cm
XL=Chest 44″, 112cm
XXL=Chest 46″, 117cm
XXXL=Chest 48″ 122cm
S=waist 32″, 81cm
M=waist 34″, 86cM
L=waist 36″ , 91cm
XL= waist 38″, 97cm
XXL=waist 40″, 102cm
First Introduced in 1934. It was a double breasted jacket of fine black woo l(Chosen to hide oil stains.) The fall collar had rose pink piping to represent panzer units, (golden yellow for German Reconnaissance units) The early Model jacket had wide lower labels for purely ornamental purposes. The later M36 pattern enabled the wrap to button up and close at the to via a metal eyelet. The lining were partially lined with grey cotton twill. Because of shortages later in the war this was replaced with rayon, a type of artificial silk .
There were manufacture variations made during the war and also private purchase jackets were made. The buttons were mostly black plastic but horn buttons can also be found. Collar insignia was black tabs with stamped metal deaths head (totenkopf) skulls surrounded again by rose pink piping (golden yellow for German Reconnaissance units). The national emblem( eagle and swastika) was stitched to the right breast. Black wool shoulder boards(Schulterklappen) complete the jacket.
A Militaria Net Heer Reconnaissance Panzer wrap offers all the features of an original jacket. Made to our own high standards
- The front flap/label connects via four black plastic buttons (concealed )at the bottom and three smaller buttons at the top.
- Smooth black wool with cotton twill partial liner.
- Pointed collar tips as per original cut.
- On the other side of the front flap there are two small resin buttons which fasten onto two tabs on the liner of the tunic.
- Collar has correct M36 style metal hook and loop fastener to the collar.
- To the inside there is a black cotton cords on each side to pull in and adjust the waist size
- Side seams has four slits sewn to fit the belt support hooks in. These are stitched and can be opened if needed)
- Inside pockets on the right and right chest offer a horizontal opening.
- Reverse of the wrap over is constructed of two panels with a central horizontal seam running down the middle.
- Four darts two at the back and two at the front offer a great These offer our wraps a sharp fitted appearance.
- Grey cotton twill inner suspenders to hold the belt support hooks ( 4 holes)
- Quality black shoulder boards with rose pink piping.
- We include our own high quality black wool collar tabs with golden yellow piping
- piping and metal Totenkopf Attached to the collar so no sewing involved
- We include our own high quality M36 wool Panzer Army breast eagle sewn onto the chest.