Herman Goring division panzer wrap. Super quality panzer wrap in black wool, mid to late war issue with no piping. Fine grade wool with partial cotton twill liner and ties. Our own high quality Insignia are included, breast eagle, collar tabs and shoulder boards. ALL INSIGNIA IS SEWN ON!
History and product details
First Introduced in 1934. It was a double breasted jacket of fine black woolb(Chosen to hide oil stains.) The fall collar had rose pink piping to represent panzer units. The early Model jacket had wide lower labels for purely ornamental purposes. The later M36 pattern enabled the wrap to button up and close at the to via a metal eyelet. The linings like out reproductions were partially lined with grey cotton twill. Later in the war this was replaced with rayon, a type of artificial silk .
There were manufacture variations made during the war and also private purchase jackets were made. The buttons were mostly black plastic but horn buttons can also be found. Collar insignia was black tabs with stamped metal deaths head (totenkopf) skulls surrounded again by rose pink piping. The national emblem( eagle and swastika) was stitched to the right breast. Black wool shoulder boards(Schulterklappen) complete the jacket. The Herman Goring division panzer wrap featured white piping and the Luftwaffe cotton eagle on black backing. Also the shoulder boards were piped in white,
A Militaria Net Herman Goring panzer wrap offers all the features of an original jacket. Made to our own high standards
- The front flap/label connects via four black plastic buttons (concealed )at the bottom and three smaller buttons at the top.
- Smooth black wool with cotton twill partial liner.
- Pointed collar tips as per original cut.
- On the other side of the front flap there are two small resin buttons which fasten onto two tabs on the liner of the tunic.
- Collar has correct M36 style metal hook and loop fastener to the collar.
- To the inside there is a black cotton cords on each side to pull in and adjust the waist size
- Side seams has four slits sewn to fit the belt support hooks in. These are stitched and can be opened if needed)
- Inside pockets on the right and right chest offer a horizontal opening.
- Reverse of the wrap over is constructed of two panels with a central horizontal seam running down the middle.
- Four darts two at the back and two at the front offer a great These offer our wraps a sharp fitted appearance.
- Grey cotton twill inner suspenders to hold the belt support hooks ( 4 holes)
- Quality black shoulder boards with rose pink piping.
- Quality Herman Goring panzer collar tabs and Luftwaffe breast eagle