SS Panzer Wrap with insignia.Enlisted mans rank. Correct SS cut in quality smooth black wool( see pic, hard to capture the quality of the wool but its nice and smooth not like the rough, nasty fabric available elsewhere). Partial black cotton twill inner with ties( see pic)Set includes, fine quality SS enlisted mans collar tabs and sleeve eagle. You can also choose from a selection of cuff titles to be added.
S=Chest 38″ ,97cm
M=Chest 40″, 102cm
L=Chest 42″, 107cm
XL=Chest 44″, 112cm
XXL=Chest 46″, 117cm
XXXL=Chest 48″ 122cm
S=waist 32″, 81cm
M=waist 34″, 86cM
L=waist 36″ , 91cm
XL= waist 38″, 97cm
XXL=waist 40″, 102cm
History and product details
Development the SS panzer jackets started in 1949. Before this SS units were issued with the Army version. Modifications were complete by early 1941. The SS panzer wrap featured a more rounded collar and a vertical front opening. Also it featured a single panel to the reverse. These changes to the Heer version were quite noticeable and gave the SS panzer jackets a distinctive look. The wrap featured black plastic buttons to the collar which enabled the wrap to be button up and closed at the top via a metal eyelet. The lining were partially lined with grey cotton twill. But Later in the war this was replaced with black rayon, a type of artificial silk because of war shortages.
There were a few manufacture variations made during the war but the pattern remained basically the same . Interestingly the Field grey SS assault gunners wrap preceded the Black panzer wrap. Collar insignia was standard SS runic collar tabs in cotton, some very early issue were surrounded by rose pink piping. The SS emblem( eagle and swastika) was stitched to the left sleeve. This was the grey thread variety. Black wool shoulder boards(Schulterklappen) with rose pink piping complete the jacket.
A Militaria Net SS LAH Panzer Wrap with insignia offers all the features of an original jacket. Made to our own high standards
- Vertical front flap/label SS cut connects via four black plastic buttons (concealed )at the bottom and three smaller buttons at the top.
- Quality black wool with cotton twill partial liner.
- Rounded collar tips as per original cut.
- On the other side of the front flap there are two small resin buttons which fasten onto two tabs on the liner of the tunic.
- Collar has correct M36 style metal hook and loop fastener to the collar.
- To the inside there is a cotton cords on each side to pull in and adjust the waist size
- Side seams has four slits sewn to fit the belt support hooks in. These are stitched and can be opened if needed)
- Inside pockets on the right and right chest offer a horizontal opening.
- Reverse of the wrap over is constructed of a single
- Four darts two at the back and two at the front offer a great These offer our wraps a sharp fitted appearance.
- Grey cotton twill inner suspenders
- SS runic collar tabs
- SS cloth sleeve eagle
- Iron cross ribbon 2nd class
- SS RZM SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff title
- SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler monogrammed shoulder boards